Privacy and Personal Data
Pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation 2016/679 / EU "concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data" (hereinafter "GDPR")
Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter "Regulation"), this page describes the methods of processing the personal data of users who consult the website from the company THUJA SRL accessible electronically at the following address: www.thujantidote .com
The processing of personal data is based on compliance with the principles of lawfulness and correctness in compliance with all applicable regulations in force.
This information does not concern other sites, pages or online services that can be reached via hypertext links that may be published on the site but refer to resources outside the Company's domain.
HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
Following consultation of the site listed above, data relating to identified or identifiable natural persons may be processed.
The data controller is Thuja SRL, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
This site processes data based on consent. By using or consulting this site, visitors and users explicitly approve this privacy statement and consent to the processing of their personal data in relation to the methods and purposes described below.
As regards the processing of data relating to e-commerce activities, the legal basis is the execution of a contract of which the interested party is a party or the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the same.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED AND PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
a) Navigation data:
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers and terminals used by users, the URI / URL (Uniform Resource Identifier / Locator) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's computer environment.
These data, necessary for the use of web services, are also processed for the purpose of:
- obtain statistical information on the use of services (most visited pages, number of visitors by time or day, geographical areas of origin, etc.);
- check the correct functioning of the services offered.
b) Data communicated by the user and management of responses to contact requests:
The data provided voluntarily by the User within the contact "form" or by e-mail will be processed in order to carry out the requests of the interested parties, including the possibility of requesting access credentials to the area reserved for our Customers.
The user may decide to give consent to the processing of his / her Personal Data for the management and response, by the Owner, to requests relating to products and / or company initiatives, or to the Site ("contacts" section of the Site). In relation to this purpose, the user's consent is collected at the time the requests are sent. In the event that the user decides not to give consent to the processing of Personal Data for the aforementioned purpose, it will not be possible to continue with the sending of the request.
c) Data used for statistical purposes:
The cookies collected for this purpose are treated anonymously and help the Owner to understand how visitors interact with the website.
d) Newsletter subscription:
With the consent of the interested party, the contact details provided will be used to send promotional information and advertising material.
e) Registration in the reserved area:
To use the store, users must register in the reserved area. The data collected through the reserved area are necessary to carry out the purchase operations through the portal, to ensure the shipping and billing activities, as well as the management of customer service.
f) Data relating to e-commerce operations:
The data relating to the purchase transactions concluded through the portal are processed for the performance of administrative and accounting activities connected and instrumental to the management of customer relations such as, by way of example and not exhaustive, the acquisition of preliminary information at the conclusion of a contract, the execution of operations on the basis of obligations deriving from contracts concluded with customers, as well as accounting activities concerning the issue of invoices, preparation of payments.
PERIOD OF TREATMENT
The data will be kept for the entire duration of the requested services or for longer periods only if provided for by the regulations. At any time you can change your privacy preferences by managing cookies.
The information entered in the "form" by the User (including his e-mail address) may be freely modified by the same. These may be communicated to a third company that will act as an external data processor and that supports the owner in the management of the site and in the fulfillment of his request.
Personal Data may be communicated and / or processed by:
- Legal or natural persons acting as external data processors, carrying out outsourced activities, appointed by the Data Controller or by the external processors of Thuja SRL (including subjects to whom assistance, communication, marketing, advertising, promotions and sales activities are entrusted of products and / or services as well as advertisers, advertising agencies, IT service providers, site managers, electronic platform managers, partners, credit institutions, professional firms);
- Employees and / or collaborators of the Data Controller (including system administrators) who, operating under the direct authority of the latter, will be authorized to process Personal Data;
- Employees and / or collaborators of external data processors (including system administrators) who, operating under the direct authority of external data processors, will be authorized to process the User's Personal Data.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
We remind you that interested parties will always have:
- the right to obtain from the Data Controller confirmation of the existence of processing activities in relation to their Personal Data and their communication in an intelligible form, as well as access to Personal Data (obtaining a copy) and related information (including the purposes of the processing, the categories and origin of the Personal Data, the categories of recipients to whom they have been or may be communicated);
- the right to obtain from the Data Controller the correction of their Personal Data and the integration of incomplete data;
- the right to delete the personal profile on the Site and, in any case, to obtain from the Data Controller the deletion of the related Personal Data;
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of their Personal Data for one or more purposes for which it was provided;
- the right to obtain from the Data Controller the limitation of the processing of their Personal Data, among other things, when its accuracy is contested or the User has opposed the processing, for the period necessary for the respective checks.
Furthermore, in the event that the user considers that the processing of his Personal Data has occurred in violation of the Privacy Law, he can lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data of the State in which he resides, where the your workplace or where the alleged violation has occurred, or you can contact the same Authority to request information regarding the exercise of your rights under the Privacy Law.